Policies and Procedures
- All books are checked out for one week time period.
- Students will be permitted to renew a book one time.
- Number of books allowed to be checked out by students.
- K and 1st – 1 book
- 2nd and 3rd – 2 books
- Forgotten books must be returned ASAP; the following day is best . When a student forgets to return a book(s), he or she will not be allowed to check another book out.
- Students will be allowed pick out a book and place it on the “save” shelf for when they return their forgotten books.
- The librarian has 9:10 to 9:30 every morning set aside for students that need to return books and check out new ones.
- If a book is not returned, an overdue letter will be sent home with the student.
- If your child misses his/her library day due to school closing or illness, they will have to wait until the following week.
- Lost or damaged books must be reimbursed to the PE Library.
- If a book is lost or damaged, please let Mrs. Blannet know. She will give you the cost of the book, so she may replace it with a new copy.